shin..

how are you girl? im really missing you. have you finished your english test?
why dont you send me back an email? did my email not sent to you?
you said that you want to keep in touch with me via email.. now you dissapear like ash. what's wrong honey? how dare! you dont have account on facebook. your server was 'naver'. i dont know it!

i have friends in some countries, like you. Sylvie from China, graseaterking from england, raj from india, and you-shin.. i think you're the cutest XD. sylvie havent told me bout her since months ago.

im really sad due to dont see any mail from contacts get on my inbox. i always check my email everyday after i had sent my latest email for you. do u know, i quickly save the picture which u send to me. TVXQ!! i love it. changmin looks cute anyway ^^. i watched their comedy show by streaming just now. i miss them, like i miss you :'(

please girl,.... where are you???!!! dont let me into craziness, haha. i know you are real! why? because u send me some emails 2 weeks ago. i hope you read my note, my blog.. i'll tell you some story hahahaha XD

im still waiting for your email. dont let me wait too long!! feels like lonely :'(

good luck, God bless you :*

best wishes,

putri unoe
3 Responses
  1. don't sad honey!

    i'm here 4 u.,,


    =P


  2. sippp n_noW

    shin itu temen aku di korea, jadi aku tau update-an korea dari dia, haha


  3. lathifa nur Says:

    wah.. keren pm. kenal dari omegle?